Thursday, June 17, 2021

Live and Learn!

It is always interesting to visit a festival or event and to learn something new! That's what happened during our visit to a community show. One of the demonstrations featured at the show was a "Dog Show". Judi and I stopped to watch. The moderator was talking and demonstrating "canine obedience". Listening to the speaker made me start to think about our cute and cuddly English Springer Spaniel, Dusty and her obedience or, should I say her "lack of obedience"! What really hit home were the two puppies that were brought onto the stage. They were NOT very old! I couldn't believe how well trained and "obedient" they already were! I looked at Judi to say "I told you so..." She looked back at me and raised her eyebrows and casually said "Yes, dear, but ours has personality"! That was the end of our "dog" discussion! How does one argue with that kind of logic? And, who said "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"? I DID! 

No comments:

Post a Comment