Thursday, January 2, 2020

The “Magic’ of Cameras! Part 1


The worst thing that could happen to the “Festival Nomad” is to forget his camera! Now I know that you are probably saying “Boy, what a big baby!” Perhaps that’s true, but my camera is my crutch! I use it as my ears and my memory. Since I write most of my articles a few weeks after Judi and I visit an event, I use the photos to “jog” my memory of what I saw and heard. Without my camera, I would be lost or. At least, severely hampered.

I always pack my “festival kit” the night before. It includes business cards, notes about the festival or event we are visiting, a festival evaluation sheet and my camera, with batteries (can’t run the camera without batteries – 4). By the way, never give any of your spare batteries to anyone without replacing them. I gave my daughter two batteries and then forgot to replace them. At the next event I went to I needed four new batteries and I only had two. Fortunately it was near the end of the event some I didn’t need to take many more photos. If it had have been early, It could have been a disaster!

To Be Continued ~ Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment